As an advanced 2nd generation waterborne basecoat, Aquabase® Plus is the ideal compliant solution for high-production body shops seeking to make the transition from solventborne without sacrificing quality, color accuracy or throughput performance. Well- proven in Europe where stringent VOC regulations have been in effect for the past several years, Aquabase Plus is now available in North America.
You need the assurance that your vehicle will be returned looking good as new, hence our commitment to matching the original paint job. Nothing is left to chance. We have the knowledge and technology to color match to perfection, even the most exotic of colors.
To produce a factory finish, the Nexa Autocolor System is used at every step of the process: degreasers, bodyfillers, primers, primer-surfacers, sealers, hardeners, reducers, and of course, the finest topcoats in the industry.
Our convection ovens, set to the proper temperature, ensure that the car finish gives you not only beauty, but also maximum protection and durability.
Features / Benefits:
- Easy to mix and apply
- Easy blending with superb results
- High-opacity tinters
- Compact, non-stir mixing system
- Compliant with current and future VOC legislation
- Excellent pigment alignment to current OEM waterborne finishes
- Simple “control coat” provides consistency and superior metallic control
- Shops that must employ a waterborne system to meet VOC regulations
- Demand the best in productivity and efficiency
- Seek the latest technology and innovations
- Manage business with data
- Make paint and materials decisions based on productivity and profitability
- Demand quality, performance and service
- High level decisions made by operations manager or owner
- Employ skilled, trained painters
Tel: (519) 524-7161 | Fax: (519) 524-8494
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm